Monday, July 16, 2012

Craft Room

Hello All!  I am just back from Lithuania and ready to get posting again!  I thought I would start by post my scrapbook room revamps.   I wanted to put up racks for my punches and I had seen a great idea on  http://www.stampinpretty.com/.  I started out with all of my punches in drawers, but they were to heavy.  So the adventure began.
 I bought my poles at Ikea and went to Lowe's to get the plastic toggles.  I choose to get the 67 lbs for the short bars and 143 lbs for the large racks. 
 What a mistake! As you can see in the picture below the bigger toggles went through the wall.  It made a mess and messed up my original plan.  So things were changed to cover up my mistake!
 So rather than putting up a row above the original row, I put up a row below and used my board to cover up the holes.  It worked perfectly!!!
Now it is time to craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment