Monday, December 3, 2012

MDS Christmas Recipe Book

Here is our Lincoln oh so cute recipe book!  I loved how it turned out!!!  The recipe cards and card cover came from the "In My Kitchen" stamp set.  The Christmas additions came from the "First Christmas" stamp set.  I am super new to MDS but I wanted to try and see if I could make this project for our get together.  I had thrown a bridal shower a few months back and I had to hand stamp the recipe cards for each person.  At times it was hard to get the ink flat.  The other thing I LOVED about the MDS is that I could make the cards as big or small as I wanted.  This way I could take the 4x6 stamp and make it 1/2 a page.  To add a little bling to the cover I took the star from the real stamp set and and embossed it to the cover in gold.  My only suggestion to Stampin' Up! is that they add a cut and paste option.  I had to retype each recipe rather than cutting and pasting it in from each persons email.  Besides that little tip I loved it!
Cover
Inside- Recipies
Back Page

No comments:

Post a Comment