Monday, April 15, 2013

Prayer Journal

This project is my pride and joy!  When I said I would design and assemble the journals I did not have 160 in mind.  Each person gets a journal at their seat and then we will sell the extras.  When I started I just fell in love with this layout.  It started with the flower (that is everywhere) and then expanded.  I did not like the flower in the center or along in the corner.  After playing a lot I realized this would be the PERFECT place to place the verse from the speaker.    The only thing I learned is that they were hard to store until the event.  If you box them wrong the flowers and pennants get squished ;(  So 2 cut boxes later they are packed and ready to go!
Stampin' Up!
Punches: 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle,
1 3/8" Square, Blossom

Embossing Folder: Polka Dot

Edgelit: Adorning Accents
This page was copied on yellow and punched
with the 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle
This page was copied on white, cut into strips
and then punched the end with a square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment