Monday, July 1, 2013

Take Note America

I saw this super cute card online and
Had to make it!  It was one of those things where I don't use my top note die enough and this was the perfect project for it!  I started by cutting out the background white piece with the top note die. Then I did the same with the red piece. From there I cut the red piece into strips and glued every other strip on the background. It's great because they
line up perfectly!  Next I cut out corners of the top note die with the blue paper And in embossed it with the polkadot folder. To finish off the project I stamped three stars and cut them out by hand. I did not mind putting them out but would love a star punch to match these stamps!  Have a great day crafting!!!!
Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Simply Stars
Folder: Polka Dots
Die: Top Note

No comments:

Post a Comment