Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Wedding Day Amanda!

My friend Amanda is getting married tonight and I know she is going to be a beautiful bride.  I wanted to post her special card.  This card was part of my Emboss Me set.  The original card idea came from splitcoaststampers.com.   I just loved the shiny car!!!  I started by embossing the background with the floral folder.  then I took a red rectangle and edged the bottom with the  Adorning Accents scalloped  Edglit.  I loved it!  It was so simple compared to the punch boarders.  Then came the fun.  I used my whisper white craft stamp pad and stamped on the car.  While it was still wet I dipped it in the silver embossing powder.  Then i used my heat tool to set on the silver color.  Then I added the bride and groom and finally the heart stamps. 
Stampin Up:
Stamps: Road To Happiness
Embossing Powder- Silver
Stamp Pads-  whisper white 
Big Shot: Edglit- Adorning Accents
Sizzix Floral embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment