Monday, February 18, 2013

Tamra's Memorial

I don't usually share family projects, but today I am in honor of my very artistic Aunt.  I was asked to design her program for the memorial (on her birthday-today).  I wanted it to be something that screamed Aunt Tam!  I stressed and stressed and  then I began designing it on MDS.  First this made it easy to send to my cousin in the Bay Area to be printed!  Second it allowed me to use her own art as the background (with 1 click)!  I just had to share my aunts art with everyone one last time :)  Happy 70th birthday Aunt Tam!  You will be missed!!! 
This will be folded in half and will become the front and back covers
This will be the inside of the program. The piece of art on the bottom left is her
Rose painting that became the background for the whole program.
The original hangs on her oldest daughters wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment