Monday, March 18, 2013

Whale Shower Invite

Oh how I LOVE this stamp set and MDS for this project!!!  A friend asked me to help plan a baby shower for a friends wife.  The father to be works in the fish department at Pets Mart, so we knew a water/ocean theme would be perfect!  We have learned it is cheaper to print these as invites rather than making a paper invite and buy envelopes.  I knew I needed to start with a theme.  I began to look and I found the Shower With Love theme on line! Then the planning began!!!  I own the Oh Whale stamp set (and LOVE IT), so we found the MDS version would be perfect for the invite.  She wanted to include the ultra sound and it looked funny wherever I put it so we decided on the whale would be the best spot.  The more I played the more I have learned I love this program!    
Stampin' Up!
MDS, Oh Whale (brush set)
In the next few days I will be sharing the other parts to the party!  So make sure you stop back by!

No comments:

Post a Comment