Saturday, June 2, 2012

All Swirls

Oh how I  love this paper!  I first used it to make my friend Megan's baby shower invite and favor (which I will post soon!).  If you had a large stamp with a pattern you could easily make your own purse pattern as well!  I started by using my big shot to cut out the purse.  Then i glued the two tabs and the handle onto the purse.  After that it was SIMPLE!  I wanted a little red so I used the small scalloped circle to cut out the red.  From the left over patterned paper I added a 1 3/8"circle to match the backing of the purse.  Just to add a little shine I added a black jewel to the center!  Again I love the colors and cant wait to make another purse!  So far my favorite die!
Stampin Up!
Die: Purse
Punches: Small Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" Circle 

No comments:

Post a Comment