Friday, June 15, 2012

Blossom Tag Card

Since I forgot to post yesterday I thought I would post twice this morning.  This was my blossom gift tag.  I folded a piece of paper in half and stamped the stamp going off the top just a tad (you might be able to see above the right leaf).  Then you punch the card out with the blossom punch making sure to save a little of the fold (so it stays together).  Then I stamped the center decoration and punched it out using the 1" circle punch. and adhered it to the center.  To make it look a little more fun I used the blossom punch and punched out a blossom in green.  I cut the petals apart and used them as leaves.  Now you are ready to attach it to the top of your gift!
Stampin Up!
Punches: Blossom, 1" Circle
Stamps: Mixed Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment