Monday, October 22, 2012

Cat on the Fence

There is something that I just love bout this card!  I saw similar cards on both Niki &Pinterest.  There were things I liked on both so I merged them together.  I started with the fence.  I cut the purple using the Stampin Up! rosette die.  This gave me great even peaks on the fence.  Then I ran it through the Big Shot again to give it the wood grain effect.  Before I attached the ribbon onto the back of the fence.  Then I stamped the Frightening Feline stamp using the stayson black stamp pad.  This is a darker stamp pad and it works well on the shiny paper.  Then I used the 2 1/2" circle to cut around the cat.  I attached the circle low to make it look like the cat was sitting on the fence in the moon light!  I had a hard time decided if I wanted to use the googly eyes or not.  I decided to use them because I am sending them out to my friends with kids.   
Stampin' Up!
Punches: 2 1/2" Circle
Stamps: Frightening Feline, Seasonal Sayings (inside)
Folders: Wood Grain
Die Cut: Rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment