Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Wedding Program

Now we are at the wedding :)  As guests walked in they were handed a program.  Now I have to say that these programs were a little selfish and not such a must have.  Though I guess many could say you don't need any of this too ;)  I was at a wedding years ago and they had a program similar to this one.  I did not know many people at the wedding so it gave me something to read as I waited.  After seeing it I knew I had to had to have it one day!  This also gave the older kids a job to do in passing them out that day.  Each section contained information that we wanted to  remember along with that day.  The With Love was a note from Sean & I thanking people for spending our special day with us.   
The Verses were the ones that were read in our ceremony.  The Wedding Party & Thanks was to people we asked to be part of the big day.  The Ceremony was the layout of our ceremony.  Though they were not easy to make I was glad we made them.  They were a great addition to the day and a great memory keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment