Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Door

I love this door!  About a year ago I went to a card making day in Tracy and made a Christmas version of this card.  I am sad to say I am not sure who designed it.  I traded out the wreath and sponge colors and this is what I got!  I started with a brown card and attached a cream wood grain embossed rectangle.  Then I punched out 2 XL Decorative Labels and 2 XL Curly Label and sponged the edges with brown to add depth.  Then I stamped the wreath and punched it out with the scalloped on the edge and the circle in the center.  I used a dimensional behind three parts of the wreath to help it stand out.  I topped it off with a door knob on the side. I used a dimensional but it can also just be glued on.
Stampin' Up!
Punches: XL Decorative Label, 1 3/8" Circle, XL Curly Label,
2 3/8 Scalloped Circle, Petite Punch (circle)
Stamps: Warmest of Wishes (Retired)
Folders: Wood Grain

No comments:

Post a Comment