Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2013 Graduation Banner

I totally cased this card from my friend Andrea. Below my cased card is Andrea's original card.  I was prepping for my class and she sent me this amazingly cute grad card.  I was working on a class that included Graduation cards.  My friend Andrea said I was welcome to case any card she made so here is my version of her card.  This card was so simple and looks soooo nice.  You start with the colored background.  Then you attach the bottom white strip and then attach the banner.  I loved that she did not use a string, but rather just the pennants!!!  The hard thing is in the city I live in there are six or seven High Schools our friends kids attend.  So I thought I would make a bunch of colors to suite everyone.  My mom and I also decided to make a few extras and we did not attach the end number to the card.  I stamped a 4 and a 5, that way it could work for years to come.

Stampin' Up:
Punch: 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Small Scalloped Circle
Stamps: Pure Gumption, Memorable Moments
Tim Holtz Folder: Brick Wall
Framelits: Hearts a Flutter

Andrea's Original Card
Stampin' Up:
Punch: 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle,  Small Scallop Circle
Stamps: Pure Gumption, Memorable Moments
Not stampin Up Folder: Star)
Framelits: Hearts a Flutter







No comments:

Post a Comment