Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Keep Calm and Shop On

I had so much fun stamping with friends on Monday that I wanted to share a few.  I have wanted to play with these stamps since I got the stamp set (months ago).  I have to admit I really was not sure if I wanted this set, but as soon as it was pulled off the shelves I wanted it.  I guess it goes back to the idea of if you can't have it you find a NEED for it!  With that said, I found this card on Pintrest and loved it!  Though as much as I love it think about how cute it would be in pink and black.  Maybe an embossed black purse to look like a little girls shiny black purse!!!  Maybe one day this stamp set will come back off the shelf ;) 
Stampin' Up!
Punches: 1" Circle
Stamps: Carry On
Folders: Adorning Accents
Framelits: Bitty Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment