Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Baseball

A friend of mine called and asked for a little help creating the elements to go on her daughters classroom door.  It was the start of teacher appreciation week at her school and she needed to decorate the door of the classroom.  Lets just say it took a little convincing when I found out I had to help create a Giants door.  See growing up my dad was (and still is) a Dodgers so doing anything in orange and black puts me out as a trader to "our team".  Wanting to help I put the rivalry to the side and got to work cricuting out jerseys and pennants.  In the end We were so proud of the work that we put into the project.  Needless the teacher, kids and parents LOVED it!  Thanks Cassie for allowing me to play with a baseball themed project.  Dad might just get a Dodger's Birthday Banner this year!  Stay tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment