Monday, May 20, 2013

Dad/Grad Pin Card

This card was from from my "Sad, Dad, Grad" Class.  For mother's Day my brother gave my mom a card that had a ribbon attached to it.  After you read the card you cut the paper that was holding the pin to the ribbon.  I thought it was such a cute idea that I wanted one for Father's Day or Graduation. 
Stampin' Up:
Punch: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Stamps: Blue Ribbon
This is just an easy way to cut the scalloped part of the ribbon.
Someone on line demoed it a while back and I was AMAZED when
I tried it last night.You hand cut the ribbon part.  Then you feed that
part through the punch and line up the scallops, and punch away!!!
You could put any picture or saying in the middle of the
 ribbon.  After making the ribbon you attach the pin to the
back and then attach the ribbon with tape to your card back.
Or just had out the ribbons without a card ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment