Monday, May 27, 2013

Foil Wedding

This was my card swap for the girls night about a week ago.  We were to design a card and then make one for each of the 12 people attending the swap.  This was my card.  I had been wanting to make a card with simple tin foil so this was my chance.  I sent the tinfoil through the big shot first using the top note die.  Then I sent it through again with the Lacy Brocade folder to give it texture.  Now note to self this card looks good, but i later learned that if you double up the tinfoil the top note die seals it together and it makes it easier to work with when it comes to the twine ;)  Next step is the twine.  Then you add the flower and the NEW Artisian stamp and punch.  This week I will share everyone elses card swaps.  Stay tuned they are great!!!
Stampin' Up:
Punch: Blossom, Artisian Label
Stamps: Label Love
Die Cut: Top Note
Folder: Lacy Brocade

No comments:

Post a Comment