Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Margaret

I wanted to make a birthday card that did not scream BIRTHDAY.  This card was it!!! There is just something about zebra print that screams Happy Hour ;)  I started by backing the project with my zebra printed paper.  From there I tried to figure out how I was going to use this stamp set.  Then it came to me.   I simply stamped my drinks on a white piece of paper and mounted it on the card.  To finish it off I stamped the sediment and then punched it out.  So that it would stand out I added dimentinals behind it ;)  I hope she likes it as much as I did.  I also made one for my friend Jenna's Birthday later this month because she is living in Chico and I still think it is funny that Chico and drinks go so well together ;)
Stampin Up!
Stamps: Happy Hour
Punch: Decorative Label

No comments:

Post a Comment