Friday, September 28, 2012

My Wedding Save the Date

In celebration on my upcoming one year anniversary.  I thought it would be fun to flash back to last year and every day blog a piece of my wedding set.  Let me start with I really wanted the brown, cream and light blue.  Once my heart was set on these colors I knew I had to have them!  Sadly as I began to search stores for invite sets NONE had brown and baby blue, they were all brown and teal.  So I decided to make EVERYTHING on my own.  My poor Cricut got a work out in the fact that we invited 350 people (so that is about 150 addresses) crazy I know.  

Since today is the first of the blog set I am going to start at the beginning with the Save the Date!  This is where the theme started!  I wanted to have ribbon and paper with the same theme all the way through.  I started with these stamped brown c's on the blue Cricut scalloped circle.  After this I designed the rest of the save the date around it :)  

I hope you enjoyed today's post and for those of you who went I hope these posts will bring back fun memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment