Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prayer Journals

I love making journals for my small group to use for the lesson.  This time we were given a little workbook for our lessons, so I though we needed a little (purse sized book) for our prayer requests.    I started with the little journals (pictured below) and covered the journal with red paper.  Then I gave it a fun strip of black and white paper.  Then I built a rosette, using the Tim Holtz die cut.  (Note: if you are using the Big Shot you will need an Extender Space Platform from Sizzix.)  I hot glued the rosette on the front.  Then I punched out an elegant butterfly and stamped the love on it.  

Stampin' Up!
Punches:  Elegant Butterfly
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Blessings from Heaven,
Trust God (stamped inside front page)
Tim Holtz: Rosette Die



No comments:

Post a Comment