Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Wedding Thank You Card

With all of the showers I knew I would need thank you cards.  I knew I would not come up with a better idea for the wedding thank you cards so I was going to mass produce all at once.  I wanted to make them simple & light, but yet again fit the theme.  So this is what I came up with!  I kept the ribbon and the scalloped C in the center.  Then I used the large packs of cards that came with envelopes (to help cut on the cost). Then I used the same brown to make the ribbon pop.  I have to admit that I did not sit down and perfectly center each card before I glued it.  I actually sat in the back seat of my parents Jeep as we drove down to see my grandparents.  It was an adventure as I unloaded myself at each stop!  But by the time we hit Magic Mountain (where my grandparents live) I had finished all 300 thank you cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment