Saturday, April 7, 2012

Celebrate Spring

This card was on my blip made as an Easter Card for a few family members, two being my grandparents. My mom & dad were visiting themso my cards had to be done early. I saw the original card on a blog I as looking at. I thought I would change it to make it my own! I used the Blossom Bouquet punch for the two layers of the flower. I attached the first flower flat and then used a puff dot to raise the top layer of the flower. Then I used the Modern Label punch to punch out the green leaves. I punched them and then folded them in half to make the bottom of the flowers. I also backed the picture with blue to make it look like sky and rounded the corners with the Ticket Corner punch! I added a little Happy Easter stamp inside on the Decorative Label.

Stampin' Up! Materials
Punches- Modern Label, Blossom Bouquet, Ticket Corner, and Decorative Label (inside)
Stamps- Delightful Dozen (Happy Easter- inside)

No comments:

Post a Comment