Monday, April 16, 2012

Owl Baby

There is so much to say about this card! The first is to say thank you to my old roommate and craft buddy Andrea! (She and her sister have a very cute blog  http://teehee4two.blogspot.com/ as well) When I said I wanted to start working with Stampin' Up she made me a few fun cards and this was one of the cards! She is a big owl fan so I was not surprised to see that there was an owl, even on a baby card. I have to admit that before I got this card I had not thought to buy this set and now I really want it! She started with embossing her pink paper with a texture plate and her Big Shot. After that she attached the boarder. On a piece of white paper she stamped the cage and the owl. Next she stamped baby and punched it out with the jewelry tag. It was attached and blinged out with a jewel at the top. Her card was topped off with the welcome baby stamp at the bottom! Oh so cute!!!
Stampin Up!
Stamps: Aviary, Short and Sweet & Tiny Tags
punches: Scallop Trim Boarder & Jewelry Tag
Texturz Plate: Background 1

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the blog. :) I did case that card from someone at Splitcoast. Not my own creation, but I loved the idea.

    ReplyDelete