Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chocolate ALWAYS Helps Me Feel Better

I loved this little baggie of fun!  I mean who does not need a little chocolate "love" when they are sick?!?  I wanted to say with the "chocolate" colors so I stuck with browns.  I started with 4 Hershey Nuggets and 4 strips of cream paper.  On each paper I stamped the Get Well Soon stamp in brown.  When I was down I attached them to the wrapper of the Hershey Nugget and put them in the bottom of the bag.  Then  I folded a natural piece of paper over the top and stapled it closed.  To hide the staple I used the small scalloped circle in espresso and the 1 3/8" circle in natural.  I topped it off with the Hello stamp as my greeting ;)   
Stampin' Up!
Stamps: It's a Wrap, Elementary Elegance
Punch: Small Scalloped Circle, 1 3/8" Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment