Sunday, April 15, 2012

Packed for . . . FUN!!!

I have to admit when I first saw this Packed for set I thought how dumb. I thought it was a bunch of tiny little stamps. Then when I realized it was one big stamp I was so confused. "What do you do with this stamp?" I thought. After going to Stamp Camp I saw a few different ways to make cards with this set. Once I got started I had so much fun! I found ideas all over on line and then changed them to fit what I was wanting the card to look like for me. There are so many different ways to play with this set it is amazing!!!
Stampin UP! Materials
Stamp Set: Delightful Dozen, Packed for Mom, Packed for Dad, Packed for Baby, and Packed for Birthday Punches:  Decorative, any Circle Punch, any Square Punch
Misc: Libary Clips (on dad's card), Dimentionals, sponge, Jewel (on mom's purse)

No comments:

Post a Comment