Monday, April 9, 2012

Craftin' with Tea

I have to start with yes, I do often craft with tea of some sort.  Sometimes it is a warm cup but usually the Starbucks cup is filled to the rim with iced tea.  When I saw there two sets I knew I had to have them and do a class using them.  Actually they inspired the upcoming women's ministry coffee house event at church too!  Wow all in a set of stamps.  Ok back to the cards, I wanted to make a set of cards that would work for any occasion.  I have to thank Charlette (http://charlettescreativecorner.blogspot.com/) for allowing me to play with her stamps before mine came in.  I had to take 2 pictures to help show the cards.
Stampin' Up! Materials
Punches: Decorative Label,, Modern Label, 1 3/4' Circle, 1 3/8' Square
Stamps: Morning Cup (look hand drawn), Take A Sip Roller and Tea Shoppe

1 comment:

  1. The cards are so cute! I am a big fan of that huge tea cup with the floral print. So super cute!

    ReplyDelete