Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wedding Craftin'

I am out of town for vacation but I have talking to my friend Nicole about her wedding so I thought this card was fitting!  This is another Stamp Camp card!  This card was designed by my good friend Nicole.  She has more ideas that anyone else I know!  For this card we embossed our card using the Big Shot and Textured Stripes embossing folder.  After it was embossed we used the 2 1/2 Circle to punch a hole in the top of the card.  We attached it using dimensionals on each corner to help raise it up.  Then I used the "Happy I Do Day" stamp and placed it in the center on the card.  After this it was time to attach the decorations.  We used the bird builder punch to cut the sprigs for the card.Now for the pink ;)  Nicole said we would hate her after this part, but I thought it was just like working in the classroom.  You will take your pink and roll it onto a pencil or paint brush.  Then hold it for a few seconds so it can set the shape.  I attached a bit of adhesive to he paper and set the shape I wanted and glued it onto the card.  The jewels were placed in the center to add a little sparkle.  To top off the cad we added a little sparkle to the bling on the ring!  Super cute!  Thanks Nicole for all of the crafty ideas on this card!!! 
Stampin' Up! Products
Punches- 2 1/2 Circle and Bird Builder (sprig)
Stamps- Word Play (Happy I Do Day)
Die Cut- Textured Stripes embossing folder
Misc- Jewels, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like this check out Nicole (and Andrea's) blog http://www.teehee4two.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete