Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's a Wrap class

I have had this set for a while.  I have to admit it was one of the first sets I purchased.  Sadly it has sat on my shelf for a while until I finally pulled it our for Erin's Matchy Matchy shower.  By the time I realized how fun this set was it went on the soon to be retired stamp list.  So I wanted to do a class before people could not buy the set any longer.  Over the next week I will post individual projects and the details, but for now I would just like to invite you to the class!!!

                                                            Wednesday April 25, 2012
                                                                    6:30pm-9:00pm
                                                     Stockton Panera (Trinity Parkway)
                                                        $15 or $30 Stampin' Up! Order
                                 Please RSVP if you are going so I can have materials for you ;)

1 comment: