Monday, May 28, 2012

Butterfly Pillow Boxes

These Butterfly Pillow Boxes were made for a baby shower my friend Kathy was helping throw.  I found a few ideas on line and bleded them to come up with this cute creation.  I fist cut the pillow box using the SU Sizzix die.  Then ifter the die was cut I ran it through my Big Shot in the Poka Dot folder to imprent the dots on the box.  Next I assembled the box and added the ribbon around the box.  When I had finished the box itself I started on the butterflies.   I used my Big Shot again to die cut out the butterflies using the Beautiful Butterfly die.  This also cut out my larger butterflies.  I wanted them to have the same matching poka dots so I ran them through the Big Shot in the folder as well.  To finish off the butterflies I added some bling to the top butterfly.  I attached it with a dimentinal, folded up its wings and it was done!  They choose to add Rasberry Chocolates inside the box as the treat ;)  Thanks for letting me play Kathy!!!

Stampin Up!
Dies: Pillow Box, Poka Dot Folder, and Beautiful Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment