Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Cupcake

It has been crazy at work. Between getting ready for Promotion and packing up my classroom.  This card is from my last class.  I liked it because it was really easy to make it girl and boy by changing the colors.  I choose a patterned paper for the bottom half of a plain purple card.  I punched the scalloped circle and the 1 3/4" and attached them together.  Then I stamped and punched the top and bottom of the cupcake.  I adhered the bottom of the cupcake and then used a dimensional for the top of the cupcake.  I added the Happy Birthday stamp, but later was not so sure what I thought about it.  The picture helped the sediment to stand out a little better ;)

Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, Scallop Circle, Build a Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment