Monday, May 14, 2012

Graduation

Wow you have all worked so hard to get to Graduation so I wanted to make a cute card to help celebrate!!! Aly, Ami, and Melissa THANKS YOU for allowing me to watch you grow up!  It ages me for sure to say I remember you all as babies and now you are beautiful grown women!  Heather "job well done", I don't know if I could have gone back to get my Masters while working in a new area of education!  I guess after our job before you can endure anything!!!  I was strolling through blogs when I found Mary's Graduation card on http://www.stampinpretty.com/.  I have to say her step by step directions are much better than I could ever write out!!!  I made a few changes to mine, but they are noted at the bottom of my pictures ;)  Have Fun!!!




Stampin ' Up!
Stamp- Blessings from Heaven (inside)
Punch:Build an Owl (body), Scalloped Circle (wings), Modern Label (scroll), 2 1/2" Circle (backing)
Fiskers- Line Crimper
Sizzix Originals- Doll Graduation (hat & tassel)

No comments:

Post a Comment