Saturday, May 12, 2012

Love ... is Like a Butterfly

I have to say I love this card.  I don't know if it because of the colors or the look of the card!?!  This was the easiest card with an amazingly simple look!  I started by punching the cream with the XL Decorative Label punch.  Then I centered the antenna stamp on the label.  Then I punched the espresso paper with the butterfly punch.  To top off the butterfly I used the Butterfly Prints writing butterfly.   I stamped and cut around the stamp so you could still see the brown background butterfly.  I attached it just in the center so the wings could flutter.  To finish it off I used the sediment from the Butterfly Prints set. Since I have made a few other in different colors, but I still like the brown colors ;)  Have fun!
Punch: XL Decorative Label, Butterfly
Stamps: Butterfly Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment