Wednesday, May 2, 2012

God's Craft Angels

Today has been a very long day to say the least.  I found out as I was getting ready for work that my grandfather had passed away this morning.  I knew I needed to be at work today to help me focus on something other than my grandma and how she is dealing.  So with tears in my eyes I got ready for work and drove to school.  As the day went by I had my ups and downs, but I could not get it off my mind.  Arriving home I found a bag by my door.  My friend Nicole told me she was going to leave a bag of goodies (in place of the stamps she was borrowing).  When I opened the bag I did not know what to say!  God had brought me a little sunshine in a darkened day with the goodies in the bag.  They had come from our downline meeting I had missed last weekend.  It was so much fun to see the cards and crafts everyone had made.  More than anything it was exactly what I needed at the moment.  Thanks you everyone for sharing even thought I was not there.  In the next few days I will share the individual projects and their blogs (for the ones I know at least)!  I am blessed that God loves me enough to send friends in the form of cards to remind me of his love and grace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment