Tuesday, May 15, 2012

June Class Schedule!!!

Wow it is almost June and I am looking for something to help me make a little extra money over the summer.  SO I have come up with a fun full schedule of classes people have been asking for.  I also has a request for kid classes.  With the help of my friend Andrea I have included 2 in the June lineup!  I will show classes as I create the samples on here as I go. 
 
COME AND PLAY- Friday June 1- Noon-4pm @ Kristin’s House 
Come and look at the new catalog and make a project with NEW product!!!
Cost- FREE /2 projects

Purse Party- Thursday June 7- 1-3pm @ Kristin’s House 
Cost-$15.00 or place a $25 Stamp Order/ 3 Purses
Mixed Blossom-Tuesday June 12- 1-3pm @ Kristin’s House AND 6-9pm @ Panera
Cost-$15.00 or place a $25 Stamp Order/ 5 Cards
Scrap, Stamp and Stay- Wednesday June 13- 10-4pm @ Kristin’s House
Cost-FREE (you bring what you are working on or bring paper and come and play with my stamps and Cricut)
KIDS GAME DAY-Monday June 18- 9-11am @ Michael FaklisPark  (By Trinity Park Way) Cost-$10.00 or place a $25 Stamp Order per child (each child will get to make 3 board games) 
10 Cards for $10-Thursday June 21- 1-3pm @ Kristin’s House AND 6-9pm @ Panera ($10/ 10 cards)
10 Tags for for $10-Tuesday June 26- 1-3pm @ Kristin’s House ($10/ 10 Tags)
Scrap, Stamp and Stay- Wednesday June 27-  10-4pm @ Kristin’s House
Cost-FREE (you bring what you are working on or bring paper and come and play with my stamps and Cricut)
KIDS Play Day-Friday June 29- 9-11am @ Michael Faklis Park  (By Trinity Park Way) Cost-$10.00 or place a $25 Stamp Order per child (each child will get to make 3 Craft Projects) 

No comments:

Post a Comment